Guitar Adventures for Kids, Level 1: Fun, Step-By-Step, Beginner Lesson Guide to Get You Started (Book & Streaming Videos)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Guitar Adventures for Kids, Level 1: Fun, Step-By-Step, Beginner Lesson Guide to Get You Started (Book & Streaming Videos) Details

Review 5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Follow December 17, 2013 by Veronica M. Jovellar: My son who is 7 had an easy time following the book (which is also adult friendly). It starts at the very basics teaching them how to hold the guitar and showing them the scales. There are songs for each strings to get them started. Cute little jokes and games on some pages.Very good book can't wait to get some more for my son! -- Amazon5.0 out of 5 stars Learning Made Fun! Sept. 22, 2014 by Rosemary: We got our 7 year old a guitar for her birthday since she had been showing an interest in musical instruments. Neither of us know how to play and didn't want it to end up in the closet or collecting dust in some corner of the room. I found this book on Amazon and decided to try it first before investing in lessons. I am so glad I did! This book was easy for her to understand and she's had fun learning how to play guitar. I might even try it!!! -- Amazon5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love This Book! November 4, 2014 by Dorothy Rosen: I bought this book for my nephew who is normally bouncing off the walls . He wanted to learn guitar so I thought this might be good for him to start out with. He was so quiet ! I couldn't believe how well he took to it and how easy the book was for him to follow. I even recommended it to his teacher as something for his class to do together. Great job! -- Amazon5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Feb. 26, 2014 by Jeffery Baker: This book is wonderful. My son wanted to start learning so we got him a guitar last year and just never got started but now I am going to get a guitar and learn with him because he is learning so well. I love that the book is easy to understand and that it comes with video lessons to show you how its done. I am so happy to see my son learning something he enjoys and he is so proud of himself. -- Amazon5.0 out of 5 stars Great Instructions! Aug. 9, 2014 by Williams: This book really does a great job at making learning fun. A great feature of this book is that on some lessons it takes you right to a video to show you the technique. There are a lot of songs to learn in this book, so it's not like you're playing the same thing over and over again. I cannot say this enough, this book really does a great job for beginner level guitar players, no matter your age and even if you've never held a guitar before. If only Damon Ferrante would start writing text books for math! -- Amazon Read more From the Author As a guitarist and music professor for over 25 years, I was always looking for a book that would teach beginner guitar to children in a fun, useful and musical format. Since I could not find one for my students, I decided to write one myself. Guitar Adventures for Kids is the product of these efforts and is designed for beginner guitar students (ages 5-8), either learning on their own or working with a teacher.You might find this book useful if you are a: Guitar Teacher, who is looking for material to teach your beginner-level students.Teacher, who would like to play the guitar in the classroom and improve your technique, creativity, and understanding of the instrument. Parent, who would like your children to learn how to play the guitar. Read more

Reviews

My son whose 7 had an easy time following the book also adult friendly. It starts at the very basic teaching them how to hold the guitar and showing them the scales. There are small songs for each strings to get them started. Cute little jokes on some pages.Very good book can't wait to get some more for my son

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel